• 3 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast
• 8 oz Cream Cheese
• 12 oz of Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing (I used Ranch)
• 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 1 – 2 cups Buffalo Wing Sauce/Hot Sauce (Franks Hot Sauce is de-lish)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Put chicken in a food processor and chop until crumbly
3. Put chicken in a casserole dish and press/down until the bottom is completely covered (about 1/4 in thick)
4. Sprinkle hot sauce on chicken (do not mix in, just sprinkle on top of the pressed chicken until it is covered. Put as much as you would like on here. I didn’t use that much of the Franks and it was still really spicy to me.)
5. Melt cream cheese and combine with the dressing
6. Pour cream cheese mixture over the chicken (again do not mix, just pour over the chicken until completely covered.)
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
8. Add cheddar cheese and bake a little more until it’s melted.