This is what I order everytime we go to Macaroni Grill. This is a copycat recipe from recipezaar.com the recipe isn't exactly the same but it's still yummy!
4 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
36 ounces bow tie pasta
4 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
1 lb. mushroom, sliced
1 quart heavy cream
1 head garlic, roasted
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons salt
1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Wash and dry chicken breasts
2. Mix garlic powder, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on chicken.
3. Grill chicken on the stove top in a skillet ot outside on the barbeque grill, until it is done all the way through. Set aside.
4. Place pasta in salted boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
5. Meanwhile saute the mushrooms and tomatoes in butter until soft.
6. Place heavy cream, roasted garlic, pepper, salt, and parmesan cheese in food precessor (or blender) and puree.
7. Place cream mixture in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
8. Mix in mushrooms and tomatoes to cheese sauce and add to cookes pasta.
9. Slice grilled chicken and place on top of the pasta.
10. Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan cheese. Serves 4+