CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Confetti Chicken

Applebee's has a great Weight Watchers Menu. A few years ago I ordered the Confetti Chicken and as I was enjoying it, I realized that I could make it at home. I don't mean to brag, but I think mine is better.

Confetti Chicken
4 Chicken Breasts
2-4 tbsp Olive Oil
2-4 tbsp lime juice
Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix the wet ingredients in a container or ziplock bag. Marinate the chicken for a few hours. Grill, bake or pan fry the chicken, whatever your preference.

Mix about 1 1/2 cups black bean salsa (below) with a drained can of corn. When the chicken is cooked, top with a little bit of cheddar cheese and some of the salsa mix. We don't serve ours with the rice, but you could make some rice to go with it.

0 comments: