CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Oreos


Does everyone already know this recipe? If not, it is a real crowd pleaser!

1 Package Devils Food Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/2 C. Oil
1/4 C. Flour
Mix ingredients and roll into balls.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
Let cool and match tops and bottoms.

Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 cup of butter (1 stick), room temperature
8 oz of Philly cream cheese (1 package), room temperature
2 - 3 cups of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

My Mom always used to color them for the holidays. I thought it was about the coolest thing in the world. Why is food coloring so amazing to kids? I have no idea but I am one of them.

1 comments:

Our Little Corner said...

Christmas 2009 (the Disneyland Christmas...hooray) I made these for my neighbors. I did a regular frosting and added mint flavor to it and colored them green. I can't tell you how many people asked me for the recipe. I've also made the cookies with spice cake and done the cream cheese frosting, which people seem to really like too.