CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tomato & Spinach Pasta Toss

2 c. pasta (we like Whole-Wheat Penne)
1/2 lb. Hot or Mild Italian sausage (or chicken)
1 (14.5 oz) can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained (make sure you get this kind!)
1 pkg (6 oz) spinach. (I have used frozen spinach and it works great!)
1 c. Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tblsp. Parmesan Cheese

Cook pasta according to package directions.

Meanwhile, thoroughly cook sausage (or chicken) in skillet. Add spinach & tomatoes and cook until heated through.

Drain Pasta. Put pasta & sausage mixture in a nice serving bowl. Mix. Stir in mozzarella cheese.

Sprink Parmesan Cheese on top if desired.

This is great served with rolls or a fruit bowl.

1 comments:

Jana said...

I made this one for dinner last night. YUM, thanks Nichole! I skimped on the spinach because I was afraid Clint wouldn't eat it if it looked too spinach-ey but he loved it and I wish I would have added all of it...